You're not alone.
Results of a new survey of asset management firms conducted by the Mutual Fund Education Alliance shows that many asset managers use content marketing as part of an integrated marketing strategy. However, the survey also reveals they don't really understand how to build a content strategy and can't produce enough content.
The survey says that asset managers view content marketing as an:
- opportunity to engage with new customers (82%)
- raise brand awareness (50%)
- grow their business (46%).
Survey respondents also say their biggest content marketing challenges are:
- developing a content marketing strategy (64%)
- producing content frequently enough (41%)
- leveraging it to maximum effect (36%).
Check out this article to learn more about the survey.
Need help developing a content marketing strategy -- or creating a consistent supply of content -- for your financial firm? Why not turn to an agency that specializes in doing this for financial companies? Contact Carpenter Group to learn more.